Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday Weigh In - "No Excuses!"


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! ...It's FREE and really who doesn't love something for free? New videos EVERY Wednesday and Sunday! I respond to my comments, messages and tweets so holla @ me! Twitter.com/BrittRickaway Where I track my food - www.sparkpeople.com I am username BrittanyIsAStar Join the Sexy 4 Santa Challenge! - http Current Weeks Challenge! - www.youtube.com Here is a list of the things I bought on my grocery haul this week... sorry I didn't make a video! Gala apples red and green grapes carrots lettuce Oranges Plums Nectarines Broccoli Hummus Boca Burgers Orowheat bread Orowheat english muffins Jif Natural peanut butter Yoplat light yogurt feta cheese lean cuisines canned chunk chicken tuna granola Kashi cereal string cheese

Consumer Reports Water Softeners Order Now Cheep Husqvarna Chainsaws Chains Above The Ground Pool Decks Buy




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links